Saturday 23 May 2015

Your Questions About Womens Heels

Helen asks…

How do I stop my socks from slipping down under my foot at the heel?

It's driving me balmy. I end up with a cold ankle and a lump of scrunched up sock under my foot at the instep. Would heel grips in my shoes help, or is it the socks themselves which are at fault? It happens with several different pairs of shoes. The socks are from Marks & Spencers so not rubbish. My feet are clean, I shower every day. They are cotton socks as they don't make the feet sweat like synthetic ones do,and they are the correct size for my size 5 feet. These days most socks are "one size fits all" so apart from buying children's socks I don't know what to do. And they are not inside out either lol

Our pick of the answers:

Sounds like you have ill fitting socks or ill fitting shoes, try getting your feet properly measured in a good shoe shop, like Clarks and buy socks that have at least a 5% lycra content to maintain shape, grip and hold. I find that the new modal socks hold up better than cotton, also if the socks have a part nylon mix it helps but don't go for 100% nylon socks because they make your feet sweat more and hum as a result, this is especially true for guys as our feet sweat more than womens anyway.

Lisa asks…

Does wearing womens underwear help you to walk like a woman?

I'm learning to walk in heels but I find that I actually walk in a more feminine fashion when I match the heels with underwear, even a skirt tends to help. Is this true for real women? (I'm male btw) xxx

Our pick of the answers:

Nope not for me! (But then I rarely walk in heels either.) Probably you feel more feminine in the undies so that's why. Pencil skirts will make you walk more like a lady though, that's why I hate them lol. Xxx

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment