Sunday 31 May 2015

Your Questions About Womens Heels For Men

Donna asks…

How do you convert Mens shoe size to Womens?

So I have been wanting to buy a pair of heels for quite a while because I think they are extremely sexy footwear but I have no idea how to figure out what size Women's shoes are compared to Men's. Ive tried looking it up online but its kind of confusing so I was wondering if anyone knows? My shoe size in Men's is a 12.

Our pick of the answers:

All honesty, I don't even think they make shoes that big for women.

Susan asks…

How can I make one inch long shoes for project?

I already have the material but how should I structurally make them?

Our pick of the answers:

What material do you have? Makes a difference on how you should make them? Men's shoes, womens? I would recommend following the real life method (sort of) which is to make the upper as a hollow shell with edges to fold under and then make the sole and heel from thicker material and glue the upper down to the sole. E6000 or GOOP Craft hard setting silicone adhesives work with various materials including mixed.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Womens Heels For Men

No comments:

Post a Comment