Monday 4 May 2015

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Size 11

Mandy asks…

Where can I buy a nice but cheap dress for a company christmas party?

My boyfriend just got a nice job. We are young so, this is our first time attending a company party. I've read other posting on here and decide to wear a nice cocktail length dress, but I need to find an inexpensive but cute one that doesn't make me look fatter that I already becoming I'm 21 y/o 5'11 185lbs. Are there any ladies (or men) know of any websites that have "cocktail type" dresses for under $100 that dont have bunched or puffy designs that make you look fat? AND I wear a size 11 sandal, so shoe sites that carry larger sizes for dress shoes would be helpful as well.

Our pick of the answers:

Ususally your local department (Dillards, Penneys) store should have dresses like that for under $100. Also if you have stores such as....Charlotte Russe, Maurices, Forever 21 or Express, you could try them. A hundred dollars will get you farther than you think. You just need to put a little effort into looking. Good luck!

Laura asks…

My skate deck is size 8 inches wide?

People are telling me that its to wide. What are the major problems I might have because my skateboard is 8 inches wide? i'm a noob so I didn't know what size to get . the skateboard lady told me to 8 so I got 8. My shoe size is 11-11.5

Our pick of the answers:

Its not the size of the boat its the motion in the ocean

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Size 11

No comments:

Post a Comment