Friday 8 May 2015

Your Questions About Stilettos In The Kitchen

Jenny asks…

Do we look silly tottering about in stillettos?

Ok so I know it's a weird question but I was getting ready to go clubbing the other night and was walkin thru the kitchen in my 5" heels when my younger brother just came out with "why do you wear those things, you look really silly". It shouldn't have affected me but it really did. I wear them cos it makes me feel sexy, but thinking about it they are pointless and impractical aren't they? It

Our pick of the answers:

If you feel sexy in them, you'll look sexy in them. If you feel uncomfortable, you'll look uncomfortable. It's all about self-confidence. I suppose all guys think differently, but most of the time if you just know you look awesome and have confidence, the guy's will be drooling over ya whether you wear the stilettos or not ;)

Sandy asks…

Ladies Would you walk on a guy with high heels?

If yes where would you step on him and why would you step there? :)

Our pick of the answers:

I agree, heels can kill people [look it up] This one time, my cousin put a hole in my other cousin's kitchen floor with her stilettos.....she's not even fat......

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-stilettos-in-the-kitchen-21/

No comments:

Post a Comment