Saturday 9 May 2015

Your Questions About High Heels High Hopes Shirt

Mary asks…

High Heels; are they appropriate for school ? What kind of heels are?

I love high heels...well I love to buy them. I have a million pairs, but I can never find anywhere to wear them! Are high heels appropriate for school ? (I'm in high school btw) Or what kinds are; wedge heels, stilettos, little heels, pumps?? What do you think ? Or where could I wear my heels?

Our pick of the answers:

Well I personally love high heels too! You can wear high heels to school if u wear something dressy. Wear a cute t-shirt, skirt and any heels that match... If you don't want to dress-up I wouldn't suggest it... It doesn't look good with blue jeans unless u wear wedges. Well I hope this helped! (:

Laura asks…

What can i wear green high heels with!?

I recently found a pair of pale green high heels in my closet that i don't remember buying. They're so weird, I've never seen anything like them before. The fabric on the outside is kinda soft, and the colour is pale green. Is there any hope for them? What can i wear them with?? Or should i just give them to the Salvation Army? lol

Our pick of the answers:

Skinny jeans, white tank top or t shirt, big chunky green necklace or hoop earrings. If you really wanna go to town, get a green bag to match cute with a capital q.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment