Saturday 16 May 2015

Your Questions About Heels Over Head Lyrics

Ruth asks…

Cute, adorable song lyrics?

I'm looking for some cute lyrics from bands like; Mayday Parade, Death Cab for Cutie, Artist vs. Poet, Chiodos, Go Radio, and Marianas Trench. Thanks <3

Our pick of the answers:

Heels over head- boys like girls hero/heroine-boys like girls i miss you- blink-182 fall for you- secondhand seranade what i wouldnt do- a fine frenzy the way i am- ingrid michaelson happy- nevershoutnever best for last- adele you and me- lifehouse Baby I'm Yours - Arctic Monkeys. Iris- Goo Goo Dolls. Slide - Goo Goo Dolls. You Set Me Free - Michelle Branch. 500 Miles- The Proclaimers. All I Want Is You - Barry Louis Polisar. Don't Wanna Miss A Thing - Aerosmith. All You Need Is Love - The Beatles. I've Just Seen A Face- Jim Sturgess. I'm Lost Without You - Blink 182. Just Like Heaven - The Cure. Love Song- The Cure. This Kiss - Faith Hill. Skyway Avenue - We The Kings. Kelsey - Metro Station. I'll Be - Edwin Mccain. Hanging By A Moment - Lifehouse. First Time - Lifehouse. Anyone Else But You - Juno Soundtrack. Yellow - Coldplay. Smother Me - The Used. Here (In Your Arms) - Hellogoodbye. Oh, It Is Love - Hellogoodbye. Baby, It's Fact - Hellogoodbye. Kiss Me - The Cranberries. Dreams - The Cranberries. Your Call - Secondhand Serenade. Grow Old With You - Adam Sandler. I hope i could help!i really love these songs and i really hope that you do too!! You may want to take a closer look at the bands: secondhand serenade, a fine frenzy, boys like girls, and the cure. Most of all there songs deal with cutesy love stuff which i cant get enough of! All the artists up there are really great choices too!! :D

Sandy asks…

where can i find the lyrics to this song? first love.. is a duet....?

it goes like....... i would mend ur heart with lots of guard and take care for u... head over heels a running back to ur arms in the night.... take my hand take a chance on me....

Our pick of the answers:

Artist: New Romance Title: You're My First Love (Head Over Heels) ==================================== Lyrics ==================================== Will you dance with me Like we used to dance in that summer night Will you close your eyes Put your arms around me and hold me tight There's nothing so very hard to do And I was missing you All alone at home waiting for your call so badly Head over heels I'm running back to your arms in the night I fall in love with you one million times Take my hand take a chance on me..yeah Head over heels We're going to fly into new emotions We belong together You're my first love Would you easily, lay your trust in me After all we're through Could I mend your heart With the love I've got and take care of you Without holding you Without kissing you I won't let one day go by I'm here to stay, now and everyday.. Forver Head over heels I'm running back to your arms in the night I fall in love with you one million times Take my hand take a chance on me Head over heels We're going to fly into new emotions We belong together You're my first love Head over heels......

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-heels-over-head-lyrics-17/

No comments:

Post a Comment