Thursday 14 May 2015

Your Questions About Heels Without Heel For Sale

Carol asks…

If I continue to wear heels will i get used to the pain?

I love wearing heels but i can never wear them for long. I know how to balance in them and walk perfectly fine without any problems. Its just that when i wear them for more then a couple of hours my feet feel terrible and if i wear them for longer i get this bubble thing under my foot or a blister. I know people say when you buy a new shoe u have to break into it n the first few times it kills to wear them. Is that true for heels as well?

Our pick of the answers:

Here's the facts on wearing high heels. When wearing high heels, whether they are 2, 3 or 5 inch heels, the weight of the body is thrown forward and onto the ball of the foot. This small area of the foot has to do the all the work that the entire foot was designed to do. The foot has more bones in it than any other body part. The arch of the foot usually does not have the support it needs, so the middle of the foot is stressed, causing arch pain as well. Over time, your feet become wider and longer and the natural padding under your heel and forefoot thins. Years of standing and walking flatten your arches and stiffen your feet and ankles. When you wear high heels — shoes with a heel 2 inches or higher — your foot slides forward in your shoe, redistributing your weight, creating unnatural pressure points and throwing your body's natural alignment out of whack. Foot problems caused by wearing high heels include but are not limited to: bunions, corns and calluses, hammer toes, nail fungus, ingrown toenails, shortening of the Achilles tendon, Haglund's deformity on the back of the heel, neuromas, joint pain in the ball of the foot (metatarsalgia), stress fractures, and arch problems. However, you don't have to give up high heels for good. Wear them for short periods at a time, or special occasions. Wear 2" heels with a wide support base heel, not a stiletto type heel. These offer more support. Avoid heels with pointed toes. There's no such thing as a "break in" period. Shoes should feel comfortable as soon as you try them on new. Don't buy shoes just because they are "the in style", or on sale. Buy sensible shoes that don't go out of style. Be kind to your feet; they'll return the favor. Your feet are, quite literally, your base of support. By some estimates, you'll log several thousand miles walking during your lifetime. Don't let your sense of style cripple your ability to stand, sit or step pain-free. Take small steps now to prevent foot problems later.

Susan asks…

Heels heels heels! Can you help me?

My aunt took me shopping today and got me a pair if ankle boots. They are black suade five and a half inch stilettos with platforms. They have little silver spikes on the toe and heel (if u want to see thrm theres a link below). I'm 15 and the tallest heels I have are five inches. In the store it was a little hard to walk in then but I got them anyways because I could just practice. I need to be able to walk in them perfectly on the 26th. I thought I would be able to practice but I can't have them until Christmas! I have small feet so I can't borrow ones to practice with. http://m.aldoshoes.com/mt/www.aldoshoes.com/us/sale/women/sale-boots/92906079-glancy/93 Don't tell me to just wear different heels please. My aunt really wants me to wear them because: last year my dad walked out on me and my mom. When he was with us he was really strict. My mom now let's me do more stuff like listen to pop music, wear fashionable clothes, etc. the day after Christmas I'm being forced by law to go visit him at my grandparents house. My aunt(dads sister) wants me to wear the heels when I go see him so it will make him mad. I really need to wear these badly. Can u give me suggestions??

Our pick of the answers:

Shelby, This isn't really about the shoes, right? It's about your dad walking out on your mom, and you are caught in the middle of this tug-of-war relationship between two sides of the family. Let me tell you something. My dad passed away when I was ten, and my grandparents (on my dad's side) kicked my mom, younger sister, and me out of the house with almost nothing. A few years later, my sister and I were forced by law to meet my grandparents. I wanted to hate them, but the thing is, they're still family. It will hurt both you and your dad if you widen this wedge between the two sides of your family. It will create a hole in your heart that you can't fill. It'll get easier to see the older you get, but I know it's hard to see it now. I know your dad will never live up to the dad you want him to be. But he's still your dad. You don't have to please him, but you don't have to go through the trouble to hurt him like he's hurt you. It's time to grow up. Make the right choices that your mom and aunt can't. This doesn't have to be a war. Don't show him that you're turning out to be a terrible person without him. Show him that you're turning out to be an amazing, mature, smart woman without his guidance. That's the best revenge, and it's the best route for your future. Dress nicely, and don't make your day after Christmas miserable. It's the holiday season. Don't start the new year off on the wrong foot. I know this isn't what you wanted to hear, but trust me, this is coming from someone who is saying this with the best intentions.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment