Wednesday 20 May 2015

Your Questions About Stilettos Knife

Nancy asks…

Why are all the Milano brand stiletto knives out of stock everywhere?

I've wanted one of these beauties for a while, and when I find the perfect 8.6" Italian style stiletto from Milano brand, it's out of stock, then again and again and again. Every site I've looked on so far has the accursed "out of stock" emblem. If any one can tell me why and maybe where I could find one that would be awesome.

Our pick of the answers:

They are not!!!! Http://www.bladeplay.com/item--Milano-Italian-Style--6400 http://www.thexbay.com/servlet/the-437/BLACK-MILANO-Stiletto-Spring/Detail But besides stilletos are illeagal in the us if they look like and come out the front or side they are illeagal.

Maria asks…

Is there a site that has a big selection of Italian Stiletto switchblade knives for left handed people?

I've only found a few sites that sell them and they usually only have a couple. I really want a tactical one? (black knife & black blade)

Our pick of the answers:

I've bought a dozen knives from the following. Http://www.theknifeauction.com/ This guys prices aren't bad, and he'll cut you a break in shipping if you buy more than one. Http://www.myswitchblade.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=21 This guy has EVERYTHING but his prices are kinda high. Http://www.knives4wholesale.com/ I collect automatic knives and switchblades.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Stilettos Knife

No comments:

Post a Comment