Sunday 3 May 2015

Your Questions About Stilettos Nails

Sandra asks…

Has anyone tried stiletto nails?

Heard of a new trend that the nail is shaped almost to a point. Has anybody heard of this, tried it, or thought of trying it? Sounds dangerous.

Our pick of the answers:

They look pretty good and I don't think they would be dangerous as such but you may need to take a bit of care wearing them.

Sandy asks…

Does anyone have contact lenses also while having the stiletto nails?

I'm a HUGE fan of this nail trend, but I'm scared that if I get them I won't be able to put my contact lenses in...does anyone have any testimonials or have a similar experience they'd like to share? NO stupid answers please. I'm looking for real input.

Our pick of the answers:

It wasn't a problem putting in my contacts but when I put them out I had to use the side of my nail

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment