Thursday 29 October 2015

Your Questions About Women's Shoes

Sharon asks…

What is the average shoe size for a 10 year old girl?

I am 10 and I am 4'8 and size 3 women's shoe. Is this average in the UK for me??????? Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hi answerers, just did some research, and I got loads of different answers but the most common was size 2, 3 and 4

Our pick of the answers:

I'm as tall as you but I'm 11. I'm a size 3 too, it's normal. I'd say anywhere from 2-4, but my friend is a 9 so it all depends.

Lisa asks…

How do you find the right soccer cleats size?

I wear size 7 1/2 in regular women's shoes. Where exactly should the toes be.

Our pick of the answers:

Well it depends on how you like your shoes if you like your shoes tight then i suggest getting a 7 1/2 or 8, but if u like having room i suggest 8 1/2 its all about personal preference

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment