Friday 16 October 2015

Your Questions About Shoes For Women With Big Feet

Lizzie asks…

Finding shoes for big feet!?

I am really tall I wear an 11 or 12 depending on the shoe brand I also have wide feet where can I find shoes that are cute and are not tennis shoes!!? PLEASE HELP!!!????

Our pick of the answers:

How tall? Just curious (I like tallness) I don't know where you live, but if you live in the US try Nordstroms Rack, they have shoes for women in those sizes... May not be a lot for girls (like a whole wall in my nearest store), but I don't know its better than only two pairs at the nearby Macys. :)

Linda asks…

A beautiful young woman with big feet!?

My daughter has a size 12 foot, we have a hard time finding CUTE shoes! Please help!

Our pick of the answers:

My sympathies to you. I also have big feet and have trouble finding shoes here but I live asia where everyone has tinsie tiny feet! If you live in europe or america it should be easier to find shoes. Try asking the people who work in shoe shops if they have bigger size and if they don't where you could find them. They'd know.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment