Saturday 10 October 2015

Your Questions About High Heels With Red Bottoms

Sandra asks…

Where to get these heels !! PLEASE ANSWER TODAY!! BIRTHDAY IS IN 2 DAYS!?

Alright so my best friends birthday is in 2 days and she really wants these heels ! She's been talking about them for a whole month now and she would love it if I bought them for her. Please tell me where I can get these heels !! Here is a link for the picture of the heels. Please tell me what shop I can go to to get the heels in Sydney. I live in fairfield so somewhere close will be really appreciated. Thank you ! :) http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v0/615575519/Free-shipping-2012-new-women-heels-fashion-platform-red-bottom-leopard-bow-high-heel-pumps-lady.jpg

Our pick of the answers:

Love the heels you posted and I know a shop which stocks them. Only one problem it's here in Scotland UK , sorry .

Ruth asks…

Could I wear black patent leather heels with this red dress?

http://www.gojane.com/23908-formals-gathered-bust-a-line-halter-formal.html See at the bottom it has a silver? Would black still be okay?

Our pick of the answers:

Yes that would look great! Cute dress btw :) Try a strappy high heel in a patent leather.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment