Saturday 10 October 2015

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Size 11

Linda asks…

Ladies: what do you consider too tall for a man?

I am 21 years old and am 6 feet 0 inches tall. I wear a size 11 in men's shoe sizes, and weigh 170 lbs. Anyways, I am curious if I am too tall? I know I'm not a freak or anything, I'm around average, but I'm just curious, considering most women are around 5 feet 4, is this too tall to you personally? What is considered ideal height to you guys? I am 6' and I generally go after girls that are 5'4-5'8, although height is not as much of a deciding factor for who I date as much as personality is.

Our pick of the answers:

I like a guy that's 6'3, 180 pounds that wears a size 13 in shoes. And we're both in 8th grade. Don't sweat it; tall people are awesome. WAY better than being short.

Jenny asks…

is a tall girl scary? am i too tall?

im a 14 year old girl and am about 6ft. i have a shoe size 10 (i no, scary). is it a bad thing. im a size 14-16 and weigh approx 11 stone. is it bad being this tall? are tall girls scary and offputting? do you know anywhere that i could get shoes in a ladies size 10 that are a narrow fitting and not too expensive? thanks, lillian xX im crap at converting into pounds, kg etc. sorry x i am considering applying to a modelling agency called pulse in liverpool but i dont know. ive been told to be a model numerous times but im not pretty and dont really find it hard to gain if you know what i mean. at my size i dont really think im very fat but it would mean id be a plus plus sie model. my chances are limited but from what youve all said i might just go for it. thanks guys im going to take some pictures of myself and send them to the agency to see what they say.

Our pick of the answers:

Noo its not scarry! Im 15 and 6ft (just turned 15) shoe size 10 and about the same size. Its not scarry at all. Now about the shoe thing idk what to tell you there

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Size 11

No comments:

Post a Comment