Saturday 3 October 2015

Your Questions About Womens Shoes Size 11

Susan asks…

If I wear a size 11 women shoe what size would I need in a men shoe?

If I wear a size 11 women shoe what size would I need in a men shoe? I want to buy a shoe online but they only go up to size 8.5 in womens so I have to buy it in a mens size.What size would I need to get if my shoe size is11 in women?

Our pick of the answers:

No i would go with a 91/2 to a 10 a 9 might be a bit small. I wear a 10 in womens and a usually wear a 8 1/2 9 in mens

Sandra asks…

How come if I measure my shoe size using a chart it always says my size is 1 size smaller?

I measure a 9 in mens, but I normally wear a size 10 in mens and sometimes even a 10 1/2. I only measure a 10 1/2 in womens. Is this common.

Our pick of the answers:

The measuring devices are gender-specific. Are you using the right one? Also, you cant just use the number your toe touches, or your shoe will also touch the end of your toe. Allow a half a size past your toe when measuring. Mens shoes run 1.5 to 2 sizes different from womens. Mens 9 = Womens 10.5 or 11, depending on the shoe manufacturer.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment