Tuesday 13 October 2015

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes With Red Bottoms

Linda asks…

Ladies, did your Mom buy you a pair of?

Mary Janes when you were a little girl? Did you have a pair of the sandals that were either red or white and had wholes in a design around the toe area and a strap over the top of your foot? I had both. I hated the Mary Janes. My daughter called them Laten peathers instead of patent leathers.

Our pick of the answers:

I had a pair of them when I was about 6 years old, dark red color and was very proud of them. I was wearing them around in the house and the feed company came to grind corn and mix it for cattle food. I walked to the barn to watch with them on and got the bright idea to climb into the corn crib. I started sinking down and barely got out, one of my shoes stayed in the corn. My uncle teased me for over a year saying it got ground up into the cow food and the cows ate it. I don't know, but would have loved to have gone back to there a few years after we moved off the farm to see if it was laying on the bottom of the crib.

Mary asks…

how to get permanent marker off of soles of shoes?

Hi! So I bought this pair of louboutins on ebay and the lady has black permanent marker on the bottom of them. I was wondering if there is anyway to get this off without ruining the red soles?

Our pick of the answers:

Put rubbing alcohol on a cloth, and then rub it off clean.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment