Friday 9 October 2015

Your Questions About Heels For Less

Lisa asks…

Heels are less than 1/2 size to big?

I just got this pair of really cute heels around 1/2 a size too big, maybe a little less, because they were only $5. But I'd like them to fit a little better. Any tips or tricks to do this? Could I try putting something in the back of them to push my foot forward a teeny bit? The basic shape of them is similar to these: http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl0/15/153474/11_2008/anne-hathaway-bejeweled-heels.jpg

Our pick of the answers:

I would say put something in the toe like sock but if its open toe, that wont work..and if you put anything in the heel people will see a gap in between the shoe and your foot. I think i would just wear them as they are

Maria asks…

How to make wearing heels less painful?

I have three parties to attend this week and for all I have to wear heels not I'm kinda short so wearing heels is a plus for me and they are pretty high. although after about an hour I want to chop my feet off so is there any way I can wear my high heels for a long time without wanting to amputate my feet?

Our pick of the answers:

It is important to have a comfortable high heel . I prefer to the flat one at usual time

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Heels For Less

No comments:

Post a Comment