Saturday 24 October 2015

Your Questions About Heels

Jenny asks…

What sort of injuries can happen to your ankle by wearing heels?

What sort of injuries can happen to your ankle by wearing heels and how would you do them? I'm jut asking because i just brought my first pair of high heels and i'm wondering what are the common injuries and how are they caused?

Our pick of the answers:

Hi congrats on getting your first pair im sure you will remember them 'like i do' You can easy sprain your ankles if you twist or go over on the heels and also you might even get swelling in the ankle joints from the extra strain and position you stand in when wearing heels for the first time. Other common injuries are toes rubbing in the shoes , pain in the balls of your feet, maybe blisters , in later life after wearing heels alot you can develop bunions corns ,shortened achilles tendons etc. But wearing nice high heels is so nice and make you feel amazing, btw i started wearing high heels at 16 when i started work and 20 years later still wearing heels but developed terrible shaped feet and i shortened my tendons and i can not walk bare foot with out tip toe, just injoy Sharon.

Maria asks…

How can I make high heels more comfortable?

I love the way heels look, but I can never wear them for more than an hour or so without being in extreme pain. The part that usually hurts the worst for me is on my heel - the shoes rub there and will make a bloody mess if I wear them for too long. Any suggestions?

Our pick of the answers:

You can try those gel inserts, but I would suggest a better fitting high heel. 9 out of 10 times I have a problem with heels its a bad fit, or the size is running small for what its supposed to be.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment