Tuesday 27 October 2015

Your Questions About Stilettos Bar

Susan asks…

What type of fashion will you be wearing for the upcoming Spring-Summer. Will you be showing more or less skin

What is in style for the ladies...For going out on a date or to a bar for a few drinks loking for a date. Pants suits, maxi-midi-mini-skirts, low cut blouses or neck high, jeans, etc... What will you be wearing in the Spring-Summer? What's hot..?

Our pick of the answers:

While I don't follow the fashions myself I will be wearing clothes that I enjoy wearing. Casual wear will include shorts with a nice shirt/blouse. Work will still be dressed in business casual with heels. Date nights with hubby will be mirco mini skirts and 5" stilettos!

Betty asks…

Am I over reacting to what my wife wears out?

My wife and I are both 30, she is blonde and very attractive. Last weekend she bought a new dress for a party that we were going to together, a gold wet-look minidress. I was surprised at how short and how tight it was, as it only covered her bum by a few inches, but she said she really liked it. She wore it with skin coloured tights and some black stiletto sandals, she looked amazing and extremely hot and sexy. All the guys were looking at her which to be honest didn't bother me as she didn't pay any attention to them. However, tonight she has gone to her works department Christmas party, not her main one, at a bar in town. She came down wearing the same gold dress, but with thin black tights and black high heels, they were so high! I said I wasn't happy that she would go out like that without me, especially as I know she works with around 20 guys who will all be there tonight, most of whom are single. But she refused to change and said I was trying to control her. She went out without changing and I have been feeling so jealous and angry ever since. Am I over reacting? She has invited me to her main works xmas party but partners arn't invited to the department party tonight. She just looked so sexy and tarty that I know all the guys there will be lusting after her and I hate the thought that she would encourage that by dressing so hot. What do people think? I just don't want to over react or make things worse when she gets home. She's also very bubbly as a person and loves dancing so I know she will be on show all evening! Thanks

Our pick of the answers:

Do you trust your wife? I dont think so... You are very controlling - i would run a mile

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-stilettos-bar-27/

No comments:

Post a Comment