Sunday 11 October 2015

Your Questions About Womens Shoes Size 11

Susan asks…

Girls, do you think size 11 feet are becoming common for women?

More shoe stores are stocking 11s these days. It's easier to find 11s or even 12s than size 5. Who thinks womens 11 is the new 10? Anyone boast of having 11s or bigger? Does 10 seem just average now?

Our pick of the answers:

It's become more common because of people gaining weight. When I was thinner,my feet were a size 9. When I gained weight,my feet retained water,and I became a size 11.

Mary asks…

What shoe size to get in adidas?

I'm getting the adidas heat check bball shoes in 11 womens, which is the size I usually wear. Do you think the adidas run big, small, or maybe true to size? I cant go in store to try em on since theyre online and there are no returns!

Our pick of the answers:

I only own 1 pair of adidas shoes and I bought them online too. I just went for it even though I didn't really know how their sizes usually are. I went with my size (which was 6) and they fit just fine. I think it's best if you buy your usual size or half size bigger. I don't think there's a big difference between them anyway.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment