Thursday 1 October 2015

Your Questions About Shoes For Women Over 50

Sharon asks…

Good shoes for school?

Hello, I just asked a similar question but got mostly rude and unhelpful answers. Long story short I only have about 3 pairs of shoes I can wear to school this year(1 white flat with gold spikes, 1 ugg and 1 black combat boot). What are good shoes that go with a lot of stuff? Also, what colors? I'd like if it was under $60. Thanks so much :) @Dakota They're all wearable but most of them aren't suited for school or Fall when it starts to cool down. Some of them were just special occasion shoes that I got for things like homecoming and prom.

Our pick of the answers:

I would highly suggest you to get a pair of Converse. Black and white are 2 recommended colors, because they will go with absolutely any clothes colors you wear. $ 50 is a pretty reasonable price. Converse shoes have high quality, too. You can wear them anywhere, including to P.E. Class. Http://www.converse.com/#/products/Sneakers/ChuckTaylor/M9166 http://www.converse.com/#/products/Sneakers/ChuckTaylor/M7652 TOMS shoes are comfortable to wear to school, too. Also, with every purchase you make, you help a person in need. Letters, letters, letters,... Pretty appropriate for school, right? "Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire; you will what you imagine; and at last you create what you will." --- quote by George Bernard Shaw http://www.toms.com/womens/shoes/classics/imagine-women-s-classics/s Animal prints is a hot trend right now. I would suggest you to wear a pair of black pants/black jeans with it: http://www.toms.com/womens/shoes/classics/tiger-print-women-s-classics/s

Ruth asks…

WHY??!! must i have more shoes?

what is it that makes a woman a shoewhore? i'm a woman, i love shoes, and i can't figure out why. it's dumbfounding. if i could spend a trillion dollars on shoes, i'd probably do so. any other women feel sucked in by shoes to a point it's an addiction? any women out there that aren't into shoes? any men out there want to buy me shoes??? MachPen: jackets are also a problem for me, though not as much as shoes. I used to have a handbag problem but believe it or not I found the perfect bag and haven't had the urge to buy another one...yet.

Our pick of the answers:

I'd love to buy you shoes, but I'm too busy buying them from myself, I'm a male shoe-o holic. It used to be $50.00 a pair I would spend. Now I can't get a good pair for under $150.00 This is insanity

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-shoes-for-women-over-50-21/

No comments:

Post a Comment