Tuesday 6 October 2015

Your Questions About Heels Without Heel For Sale

Carol asks…

How 15 Year olds can casually wear heels?

m turning 16 in a couple of months and i'm re-inventing my style! I'm 5" so i'm really short and was wondering how i could incorporate heels! http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/69046179/_SALE_Vintage_Double_Colour_Heels.htmlbidorbuy.co.za/jsp/bid/ http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/68506848/Strapped_Suede_High_Heel_Sandals_in_Blue.htm http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/69363255/SIZE_5_BEIGE_WEDGE_HEEL_SANDALS.html Maybe some heels like these. I'm looking on ways to wear them without people frowning upon me. I like the idea because i'm short and would like some height. I won't wear them always Thanx a ton! :)

Our pick of the answers:

I am 21 and the first shoes where not bad but seemed a little.....old the second link didnt work and the 3rd were really nice. I would make sure I am able to get a few things to reinvent my style before I come out with it so you can keep it going. Since Im assuming you are in high school you may want to stick with wedges and sometimes give your feet a break with some flats or since everyone is doings flats and in my opinion that style is on a fast track to being obsolete you can do skippers because they can dressed down or casual. Heels wear and tear on your ankles I use to wear them throughout high school and walking those concrete tile floors in heels everyday will not be such a good idea when you get in your 20's like me and your ankles hurt like hell. Wedges add height without putting pressure on spine ankles and knees but i think you are headed in the right direction.

Nancy asks…

Stockings to suit Red Peplum Dress&Black Heels?

I bought a Red Peplum dress and I was wondering what colour stockings would go best with the dress if I were to wear black heels with them? I'd wear them without stockings but the dress rides up a bit so the stocking will help it stay in place :) I'm trying to go for a classy but sexy look so I was thinking of wearing pearl studs and a pearl necklace. Thoughts? black or flesh coloured stockings? and how see through would be best?

Our pick of the answers:

If you want to be on trend for this winter, you should definitely go with opaque black stockings or tights. The black on black with the stockings and shoes will also help to elongate your legs. It's a very chic look! If you want to do something more fun, go for sheer black stockings/tights that have large black poka-dots on them. I just saw some at Free People for sale, but I've seen them all over the net this winter. I'd skip the white pearls. I'd go for solid black chandelier earrings, if you are planning on wearing your hair up.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment