Wednesday 21 October 2015

Your Questions About Womens Shoes Size 12

Susan asks…

What is a 12 Nib shoe size in womens?

What does NIB mean, I kno it has something to do with childrens shoe size, but how do I kno wheather a 12 NIB shoe size would fit me.

Our pick of the answers:

New in box

Donna asks…

What sneaker size would I have to get?

Ok I am a woman and I have big feet a size 12 US and sometimes they did not have my size in womens so I got them in mens so I found this site that has womens sneaker for women who have bigger feet so what size would be about a 12 in womens sneakers. thanks for the answers.

Our pick of the answers:

I suggest that you can go shopping at http://www.99sshop.com/ .they have many brand shoes. I usually buy from it, and I also have bought NIKE shoes from them. I feel the quality is good and the price is cheap, The most important thing is that it is safe. About the size you can ask their On-Line Service, they are On-Line all the time.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-womens-shoes-size-12-30/

No comments:

Post a Comment