Saturday 17 October 2015

Your Questions About Stilettos In The Kitchen

Maria asks…

Are "Milano Stiletto" knives any good?

are they worth $15.95? Heres a pic of the one I want... http://www.uniqueblade.com/products/Milano_Stiletto_2_0_spring_assisted_knife_All_Black-1032-0.html

Our pick of the answers:

If you're looking for a knife that will be a hard worker and do day-to-day cutting chores, you'll probably be disappointed. This kind of knife typically doesn't have the sturdiness you'd want in a knife, and it's questionable origin leaves something to be desired. 440C is considered "kitchen" steel, and may work for cutting apples, but I suspect you have more than that in mind for this. However, if you're looking for a knife that's "showy" and looks like something "cool" like a switchblade, then you may have it. I guess the question is, "can I afford to throw away $15.95 + S&H?"

Donna asks…

Tips on walking in heels?

My Prom is a week today and I bought some heels last week. I've only ever worn heels once and I was stumbling all over the place and they were tiny! They're not like stilettos, they're like tall kitten heels, maybe about 2 inches high. I've been looking on th net and I've found out that you have to put your heel down first and don't bend your knees etc, but I still feel like Bambi learning to walk! I really need some expertise and quick ! Thanks in advance!

Our pick of the answers:

You always put your heel down first when you walk, and how do you expect to walk without bending your knees? Lol. Just walk normally, but try to put one foot in front of the other or you'll look like a tranny lol. Practise in the kitchen or something, using the lines between tiles. Practise, practise, practise. There's no special way, you just have to get used to them.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment