Thursday 1 October 2015

Your Questions About Heels Without Heel

Jenny asks…

How Can I Wear High Heeled Boots Without Pain?

I love high heels but when I wear my high boots out it seems they start hurting after about half an hour - an hour. What can I do so that they're not so uncomfortable? Is there anything? I know you can get gel pads for shoes, but boots are a different thing all together. Thanks ladies!

Our pick of the answers:

Get 5 inch platform high heels and NEVER take em off~!

Carol asks…

Can't wear heels! What shoes can I wear to look professional in my office?

I need to start dressing more professionally but I cannot wear shoes with heels at all due to foot problems. It seems that those type of shoes are the the only ones that complete an outfit. How can I look professional and put together without heels? What shoes can you recommend so I don't looked dressed up only from head to ankle? You guys are great! Thanks for the advice. I will be sure to check out the links some of you sent.

Our pick of the answers:

Flats that are nice looking.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment