Friday 2 October 2015

Your Questions About Stilettos Knife

Lisa asks…

Is it illegal to carry a hunting knife in Texas?

I have a schrade pro hunter knife, the blade is about 2 1/2" long. I need to know if its legal in texas for me to carry this around in public like on my waist under my shirt. ?

Our pick of the answers:

No, you can carry it on you, in the open or concealed. To be considered an illegal knife (illegal to carry but not own): (A) knife with a blade over five and one-half inches; (B) hand instrument designed to cut or stab another by being thrown; (C) dagger, including but not limited to a dirk, stiletto, and poniard; (D) bowie knife; (E) sword; or (F) spear. You can carry a handgun in your vehicle without a license if you meet the "criteria" but not on you out of your vehicle. See (a-1).

Laura asks…

Is it illegal for a teenager to carry a pocket knife in the state of Texas?

It is a folding knife that has a 3.5" blade. I know I'm not allowed to carry it in school but anywhere else? And if police happen to see that I have it on me, can I get into trouble? I live in Houston suburbs. For the people that say it should be illegal... Please. I'm looking for an answer, not a complaint. I, and several others, are raised to be responsible. The only reason I have this knife is because my parents trust me and believe I am responsible enough to have it.

Our pick of the answers:

I know of no law that says someone under 18 can not carry a knife. But there are other criteria that makes a knife illegal to carry regardless of age. Knifes that can not be carried must not be: (A) knife with a blade over five and one-half inches; (B) hand instrument designed to cut or stab another by being thrown; (C) dagger, including but not limited to a dirk, stiletto, and poniard; (double edged) (D) bowie knife; (E) sword; or (F) spear. Http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/Docs/PE/htm/PE.46.htm#46.02 http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/Docs/PE/htm/PE.46.htm#46.01 These are illegal to carry, knives that are illegal to own are switchblades and butterfly knives. Http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/Docs/PE/htm/PE.46.htm#46.05 http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/Docs/PE/htm/PE.46.htm#46.01

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment