Sunday 18 October 2015

Your Questions About High Heels For Men

Sandy asks…

Would you, straight men, wear high heels?

I don't know what to say... I am just... speachless. I wouldn't wear them but, it is my own choice. Mozart was okay in them... And, I know that some gay men would, but I want to know if "you straight men" would wear them. Tell me your thoughts and your opinion about it because I saw a report on TV saying that men's high heels are on the up and up... If you want to see them here it is: www.heels4men.org -(Just click on the images to see them larger.)- I MEAN: There's a NEW fashion on the up and up... Men Wearing High Heels. See them here: www.heels4men.org (click on the image to see it larger)

Our pick of the answers:

No, because only WOMEN wear high high heels~!

Sandra asks…

What do people think if a man who wears high heels?

Our pick of the answers:

As a gay man I am attracted to men. I like masculine men......muscles, scruffy stubble, hairy chests, etc. A man in heels? No way.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-high-heels-for-men-23/

No comments:

Post a Comment