Monday 26 October 2015

Your Questions About Womens Shoes Size 11

Helen asks…

Women- have you ever worn a friends shoes (smaller than yours) and stretched them out? What size were they?

What size were they? What size shoe do you wear? Have you ever had the same thing done to a pair of your shoes?

Our pick of the answers:

Nope, never done this to a friend, but my brother did it to me. My friends all had normal sized feet so I would barely be able to get my toes in their shoes. (probably 7 or 8 Womens size) You know how crocs fit pretty loose? Well, my brother needed something to wear (can't remember what was wrong with his shoes) and he's only a size and a half bigger than me so I loaned him my extra pair that I kept in the car. Later, when I needed to wear them, they didn't quite fit comfortably. They were just extras so I didn't really care. I wear 9 1/2 Mens and he wears 11. My size by Womens measurements would be about 10 1/2 wide, but it's impossible to find anything good at that size.

Lisa asks…

What size shoe do the Women on here wear?

I wear a size men's 5.5-6 US (7-7.5 in women's) and I'm 5' 6" tall. How stretched out/ruined or ripped would my shoes be if you managed to squeeze your foot into them? First one that thinks they would tear them apart and why, gets the points.

Our pick of the answers:

Im 5'7.My shoe size is 10-11 in womens.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment