Wednesday 28 October 2015

Your Questions About Ladies Shoes Size 12

Sandy asks…

I'm 15 years old and have size 12 feet. I find it difficult looking for shoes, any suggestions?

Hi, as you know I'm 15 years old and find it very difficult to find the right shoe. Seeing as I'm a teenager, I like to stay in fashion even with shoes. I love keds and high heels. Do you have any suggestions for where I might find shoes that might fit?

Our pick of the answers:

Try this site, they are made for teen girls and ladies who were born with big feet. Http://www.designershoes.com http://ebay.com Also have sellers listing shoes in unique styles for big sizes. If you want to shop at local, try TJMaxx, Marshalls, and Ross, most of the time the will carry pretty shoes in big sizes. Having been born with big feet isn't all that bad, because most of the shoe sell with good looking styles tends have the big sizes left behind even during a big shoe sale, so you can definitely take advantage of blow out prices on awesome shoe for a life time, without having to worry that your size will be all sold out by the time you get there! Hope the suggestion above will lead you to find something that you will like, and happy shopping!

Mandy asks…

Ladies please help me. I want to buy an evening dress for my fiancee?

Hi ladies, It is my fiancees birthday in 4 weeks time and i want to take her out for a surprise meal, but also buy her some shoes and a nice evening dress. I am stuck on the size to buy her. She has 2 dresses which are size 10 and an 8. She is: 32B bust 10 - 12 in jeans 8 -10 in tops absolute no waist but a good set of hips. The curvy shape. The dresses i have seen are flaired at the bottom and elasticated at the top. ( i think so) should i get her an 8, or a 10. I know they stretch to compliment the lady shape, but which do i get. Thanks girls. ( i am ok with her shoes sizes)

Our pick of the answers:

Hi there. I would go for the size 10 if she like clothing a bit loose or the size 8 if she likes them a little tight.. Hope this helps :)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment