Thursday 22 October 2015

Your Questions About Heels Without Heel

Betty asks…

what age should girls start to wear heels?

what age can girls wear pumps and heels without looking like a wanna be or slutty or whatever? what is an appropriate age to start? Like what age does it look normal, not cheesy?? thanks :)

Our pick of the answers:

Hmm im 15 nd i see some girls wear high wedges and i think its fine, but definitely not heels of stilettos, the first time i wore heels was my 8th grade graduation :) i would say 18 is ok to wear heels and stilettos often though

Sharon asks…

How to look sexy and fashionable without heels?

I can't wear high heels or even platforms or espadrilles coz I fall down easily.

Our pick of the answers:

My style is like edgy-lazy. I think it's sexy. You can visit my profile on polyvore ( pandaxlove64.polyvore.com) maybe my sets will help you more!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Heels Without Heel

No comments:

Post a Comment