Friday 9 October 2015

Your Questions About Stilettos Nails

Sandra asks…

How much would it cost to make this request at the nail salon?

I want stiletto nails but I don't know much they cost or even if I would be able to get them done at any ordinary nail salon... Would I need to go to a professional? Would it be expensive...

Our pick of the answers:

It would probably be really expensive, because you'd have to start by going back in time to 2010, when stiletto nails were hot. And because stiletto nails were straight grimy even when they were hot, you would then need to go to the hood, because you're going to be looking for the same kind of places that do four-inch curved acrylics with nail art on them, i.e., not Elizabeth Arden.

Susan asks…

What are you wearing on your nails right now?

I'm wearing Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in "Lacey Lilac". It's a beautiful pale/pastel lilac. (:

Our pick of the answers:

I have stiletto gel nails with "strobe light" polish by sally hansen.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Stilettos Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment