Saturday 31 October 2015

Your Questions About Heels Over Head Lyrics

Lizzie asks…

Do you know who sings this song? I only know some lyrics..?

It has been on the radio and it goes, " cause you so......damn easy."

Our pick of the answers:

PAULA DEANDA LYRICS "Easy" (feat. Lil' Wayne) Yeah Yeah Paula Danger I might be your young girl but I know how to have fun I got them boys chasing me trying to make me the one When I'm out shopping it's like having a gun Whatever I wanna get, got them boys caught up I know I'm a hot hot shorty But you gotta slow down (slow down) You don't know me (don't know me) If you in a hot hot hurry You gotta go now (go now), back up off me (off me) Ooh, I got them going crazy you see Uh ooh, head over heels for me ooh Uh ooh, weak in the knees for me boy Uh ooh, 'cause you are so damn easy 'Cause you are so damn easy 'Cause you are so damn easy Ooh, I'm much rather than you think that I act like you know Just because I'm a teen it don't mean that I'm slow I think you're a cutie boy, but you're turning me off Sometimes you gotta play hard to get and then it's on I know I'm a hot hot shorty But you gotta slow down You don't know me If you in a hot hot hurry You gotta go now, back up off me Ooh, I got them going crazy you see Uh ooh, head over heels for me ooh Uh ooh, weak in the knees for me boy Uh ooh, 'cause you are so damn easy 'Cause you are so damn easy 'Cause you are so damn easy One Take Weezy, baby tonight's the night And them girls all on me like white on rice And I get them to the crib late two or one I'm already high, now you don't want Take a jet into the sunset, you won't come Or sit in my Phantom but you won't go Baby, I can take you to and from How you slipped your little wrist until you're blue and numb Um, you're dealin' with a boss lil mama Young Wayne, Tony Montana If I were you, I'd tell your homies I holla If your man ain't me, why bother I go by the name Carter, I got more plaques than tartar I've been shaking up them charts on the charter Number one spot, Lil' Wayne and Paula Ooh, I got them going crazy you see Uh ooh, head over heels for me ooh Uh ooh, weak in the knees for me boy Uh ooh, 'cause you are so damn easy Uh ooh, I got them going crazy you see Uh ooh, head over heels for me ooh Uh ooh, weak in the knees for me boy Uh ooh, 'cause you are so damn easy (no no no no no) 'Cause you are so damn easy 'Cause you are so damn easy Don't be so damn easy Don't be so damn easy

Mary asks…

what are the lyrics to one and only by timbaland and fall out boy?

i really need to know

Our pick of the answers:

[Verse 1 - Timbaland] I'm head over heels for someone (I) That I really can't deal with (deal with) I want to block her out my mind But I really can't do it I tell myself this the last time I'ma let her do this to me Whenever we do spend time I realize that I can't get enough of you [Bridge - Patrick Stump (Timbaland)] (Let me say to you) Wipe that smile all off your fucking face (Then I say to you) Wipe that smile all off your face (Then I say to you) Wipe that smile all off your fucking face (Then I say to you) Wipe that smile all off your face (Then I say to you) [Chorus - Patrick Stump] To be despised To be loved To be dreamt of To be sought On the inside I don't care Right in the middle I'm right in the middle To be despised To be loved To be dreamt of To be sought On the inside I don't care Be my unholy My one and my lonely [Verse 2 - Patrick Stump] I wear scarves and hoods 'Cause they're the only poker face that I got left And everything I love about you is a mess Smash the mirror and break the palm readers hand (I) want to be better than I am [Bridge - Patrick Stump (Timbaland)] (Let me say to you) Wipe that smile all off your fucking face (Then I say to you) Wipe that smile all off your face (Then I say to you) Wipe that smile all off your fucking face (Then I say to you) Wipe that smile all off your face (Then I say to you) [Chorus - Patrick Stump] To be despised To be loved To be dreamt of To be sought On the inside I don't care Right in the middle I'm right in the middle To be despised To be loved To be dreamt of To be sought On the inside I don't care Be my unholy My one and my lonely [Verse 3 - Timbaland] Girl, just look what you've done How could you do this to me? I gotta put my foot down I can't let you do this to me I can't forget those good ole times And all the things you've been doing to me I wanna hit that one more time I mean love, what your doing to me I'ma say it loud, right here Let's fuck in this crowd Why we arguing I thought me and you were supposed to be Friends Let's chill for minute (for a minute) Better yet we need to heal for a minute (for a minute) Baby, put down the knife Sometime I wanna save ya life Why don't you [Chorus - Patrick Stump] To be despised To be loved To be dreamt of To be sought On the inside I don't care Right in the middle I'm right in the middle To be despised To be loved To be dreamt of To be sought On the inside I don't care Be my unholy My one and my lonely

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment