Saturday 24 October 2015

Your Questions About Stilettos

Laura asks…

How can I remove grass and mud stains from a pair of stiletto shoes made of ivory satin?

I went to a wedding this weekend and wore expensive ivory satin stiletto shoes. I did not know the wedding was outside and now the heels have dried mud and grass stains. I have tried brushing them but no luck. How can I clean them? Or can I have them repaired? Has anyone had this problem? Sincere thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

You should take them to a shoe repair store or the cleaners.

Betty asks…

How come I get turned on when I see a girl wearing a pair of stiletto heels ?

Everytime when I see a girl in a pair of stiletto heels I tend to think about making love to her and make her feel satisfied. How come I get turned on and start to think about making love when i see a girl in stiletto heels ?

Our pick of the answers:

Because there soooooo 80's

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment