Monday 5 October 2015

Your Questions About Stilettos Bar

Sharon asks…

What Type of Weapons Used by Mafia?

I need to know what type of weapons were used from 1920 to 1929, specifically, but not limited, to the mafia during the time of alcohol prohibition. Thanks!

Our pick of the answers:

Starting at low end 25 or 32 caliber pocket pistol 38 spl. Revolver colt 45 acp semi auto pistol sawed off shot gun Thompson sub machine gun BAR and lets not forget the stiletto

Laura asks…

Does it come off as lazy if someone wears a plain dark coloured T-shirt, navy blue sweatpants, and sneakers?

I mean on an almost daily basis? Because that's what I usually wear, barring the somewhat frequent occasions where I actually feel like being "dressed up", so to speak (blouse/skirt or dress, stiletto heels, etc). I also do wear jeans, although as of late I haven't been wearing them. I haven't been very active in the past several months. I'm unemployed and out of school.

Our pick of the answers:

In my opinion, yes. Sweatpants always look lazy. Putting on jeans is just as difficult and, with decent jeans, looks a lot more put together.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Stilettos Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment