Tuesday 6 October 2015

Your Questions About Women's Shoes

Sandra asks…

How do you convert women's shoe sizes to the equivalent in a girl's size?

For example, if I am a women's size 7, what size would I wear in a girl's size?

Our pick of the answers:

You can't do it, there is no girls size that large - it's still just a woman's 7. Girls sizing is for girls = smaller.

Donna asks…

How come for my volleyball shoes, they're tighter and smaller than my regular tennis shoes?

They're the same size though! Is there a way to convert measures of my regular shoe size to a volleyball women's shoe size?

Our pick of the answers:

You will always need 1 size bigger for volleyball shoes

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Women's Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment