Monday 20 July 2015

Your Questions About Womens Shoes Size 11

Betty asks…

Where do guys with a small shoe size usually buy their shoes?

being a size 7 at 5ft10 i find that more and more i have to buy womens or junior shoes. Do you do that too, or do you then go for the first size in mens, even if that is too big?

Our pick of the answers:

What you need to do is go to a professional shoe store and get sized properly. That's what I did. I used to wear a size 10 wide shoe all the time. Then I sought help from a real shoe store and found out a 11 regular was a better fit. They were right.

Carol asks…

Do converse shoes REALLY run as big as everyone says they do?

I hear a lot of people say that they have to go anywhere from half to two whole sizes down? ._. I wear a size 11 womens, and in mens converse thats a 9. I can't try them on, so I'm asking you guys! (: Also, should I even get them in the first place? I have big feet and dont want them to look even bigger than they already are!

Our pick of the answers:

Well since they don't have half sizes and I'm a 7.5 in women's, so i got the 7 which fit me perfectly, so they do run a tad big, but just get your normal size, i think it would be fine. And about your shoe size issue, i never really noticed that they make your feet, bigger, I mean I've seems guys wear them and their feet look slightly longer, but my friends a size 10 and they don't make her look like she has big feet haha, so go for them :)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment