Sunday 12 July 2015

Your Questions About Womens Shoes Cheap

Sandra asks…

Where Can I Buy Womens or Kids Nikes Cheap?

I need new shoes for summer, and I really like the Liberty of London x Nikes collection, but they're like $130. Does anyone know where I can buy Nikes like that for like $50-75?

Our pick of the answers:

Uses ones about $4.99 Goodwill and they're not fake Nikes.

Jenny asks…

What shoes should I wear with dungarees?

Okay so i'm 16. I have a pair of my mums old dungarees, they're gorgeous! Theyre really long though, so I roll them up to my ankles! What shoes should I wear? i was thinking Doc Marten's but they're awful expensive.... i'm from ireland to so i don't have access to american shops. help please! and i've got about €30 euro to spend haha.

Our pick of the answers:

Converse Allstars style, Canvas Vans or even dolly shoes. Something like these http://www.amazon.co.uk/Womens-Canvas-Plimsole-Rubber-Trainers/dp/B0094S4W9O/ref=sr_1_2?s=shoes&ie=UTF8&qid=1373455913&sr=1-2&keywords=canvas which look like converse allstars but don't have the logo so they're much cheaper

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-womens-shoes-cheap-25/

No comments:

Post a Comment