Wednesday 22 July 2015

Your Questions About Stilettos

Sharon asks…

Is it easier to wear stilettos when you lose weight?

I found when I weighed less I could wear stilettoes. After having a baby and gaining weight, I find that after 5 minutes of wearing stilettoes I need to change my shoes. I am wondering if I lose weight will I be able to wear them again?

Our pick of the answers:

Yes, the skinnier you are, the easier it is. Also, your knees will thank you, since most of the damage stilettos make is against them, and wearing them while overweight it makes it a lot worse!! :S

Linda asks…

What is the definition of a stiletto heel?

I have always heard many people refer to their heels as stilettos but they are always different. Therefore I would like to know what an actual stiletto is.

Our pick of the answers:

It's a long thin heel thats found at the end of the boot or shoe. It ranges from 2.5 cm to 25 cm(1inch to ten inches)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-stilettos-23/

No comments:

Post a Comment