Monday 13 July 2015

Your Questions About High Heels

Lizzie asks…

comfortable fashion high heels?

looking for comfortable fashion high heels to hit town with, i want COMFORTABLE ones though. with lots of geel or padding or something! cant seem to find heels that are hot and comfy! if anyonek nows a designer or make or anything that are like walking on air. please share!! thankyou!

Our pick of the answers:

High heel ankle boots ( they sound horrible but there mint ) I dnt no the name of them but there like high heels but the heel isn't there you'll no what I mean if ya see a pair of hight heals with no heel hehe there really comfy !!! Please answer my question

Maria asks…

High heels????

I cannot wear them myself because I have bad ankles and am clumsy so it is safer for me to be closer to the ground. I have always wondered though, for the women who wear them, do they not hurt your feet? I know that that is all some women wear for shoes. Doctor's have said that heels can do damage to your feet over time, especially the stilettos. That is why I wondered if they hurt your feet. To the men... Please explain to me what is so sexy about high heels?

Our pick of the answers:

High heels make a woman sexier because her legs appear longer, her feet appear smaller, and her leg muscles, especially the calf tighten up and look lean and beautiful. A woman must take smaller, careful steps in high heels which looks more feminine. All women find heels somewhat difficult at first. Wearing them is an aquired skill. If you fall in love with a man who loves spike heels, you can always wear them for him while sitting.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About High Heels

No comments:

Post a Comment