Friday 17 July 2015

Your Questions About Womens Shoes Size 5

Sharon asks…

If I wear size 3 in kids shoes what size am I in woman shoes?

Will I be able to wear woman's shoes? Someone told me that I would be a size 5 in womans but would that be too big?

Our pick of the answers:

You are still kids shoes. I think womens shoes start at size 6

Jenny asks…

What size of Hockey Skates should I get?

Im a noob starting hockey and I have no clue how hockey skate sizing works. I wear a size 6 in womens shoes so is there a way to convert those into youth sizing as well? I know sizing is different for each brand so im just looking at some CCM's. Thanks for your help!

Our pick of the answers:

6 women's shoe size is about a 4 1/2 or 5 in men's and CCM fits 1 to 2 sizes less depending on width and preference so my estimation is you will be in about a 3 1/2 albeit quality is a factor. Try some in person to be sure. If price is an issue, u might be able to find an older model online on clearance - just know your size / width first.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-womens-shoes-size-5-25/

No comments:

Post a Comment