Wednesday 29 July 2015

Your Questions About Womens Shoes On Sale

Betty asks…

I need help finding ecko unltd womems shoes online a legitimate place to get them i have link to see?

What I'm looking for is http://shopping.yahoo.com/womens-shoes/ecko-unltd--brand/ I did look on the ecko website and they are not on there. Its the first shoe. I did try Googling the name of ecko unltd womens phranz phayde an still didn't come up with anything Thanks for your help.

Our pick of the answers:

Not sure if you saw they are on sale for $15 on that site you listed now instead of the $50 and over price macys have them and try ebay and amazon

Mary asks…

Where can I buy well quality figure skates for less?

I'd like to get my own pair of figure skates but I don't have a whole lot of extra money to spare. Where can I get new or used (but still in good condition) womens figure skates for not too much money? Whether its on the internet or in a store. I live about 2 hours out of Buffalo, NY if that helps. Thanks :)

Our pick of the answers:

You mean good quality figure skates. Check with the ice skate shops near you or in the Buffalo area if they have used ice skates your size, or check if there are stores that sell used sporting goods, like Play It Again Sports. It's best that you get fitted for your correct size at a skate pro shop, usually at or near an ice rink, they may have used skates, last year's models on sale, or something in your price range. Since the fit is so important I don't really recommend buying online, unless you have no other recourse. USAskates.com has some good prices, I like the Jackson skates best as I have a narrow ankle, they work for me. Riedell is also an excellent brand. Your skate size may be 1 or 2 sizes lower than your street shoe size, which is why you should get fit at a skate pro shop.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com/your-questions-about-womens-shoes-on-sale-26/

No comments:

Post a Comment