Tuesday 14 July 2015

Your Questions About Womens Shoes Size 13

Mary asks…

What size is too big for a penny board?

I want to buy a penny board. But i have big feet ( 9 Womens US ) is that too big for a penny board or do i have to get the penny board nickel?

Our pick of the answers:

I'm 6'1" and i rode one, size 13 shoe. Small one didn't look good at all so get a nickel.

Ruth asks…

What size shoe do the Women on here wear?

I wear a size men's 5.5-6 US (7-7.5 in women's) and I'm 5' 6" tall. How stretched out/ruined or ripped would my shoes be if you managed to squeeze your foot into them? First one that thinks they would tear them apart and why, gets the points.

Our pick of the answers:

I've seen this Question before x) I'm a US Womens 13. I have HUGE feet. I'd have to hack the toes off your shoes, hack them down the middle so my high arches fit in and then extend the sole with x-tra rubber :D But then again I might not like your shoes anyway ;)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment