Friday 10 July 2015

Your Questions About High Heels With Red Bottoms

Ruth asks…

would red shoes match this dress?

here's a description of the dress: White on top, white spagetti straps with jewls on it. black on bottom... kinda like a pencil skirt. it goes above my knees. kinda wrinkled on bottom. i was wondering if i wore like, a red flower in my hair, and red lipstick, and red high heels, if that would match??

Our pick of the answers:

Yes..that would match...the only color i match with black and white is red..so do what you had as planned an you'll look perfect!

Lisa asks…

What is the brand of high heels that are completely red on the bottom and the rest is black?

I bought a pair and i keep forgettin .. Thanks in advance xxx

Our pick of the answers:

I think you mean Louboutins, but they're upwards of $500 per pair, I highly doubt you own a pair.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here http://womensshoeszz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment