Saturday 18 July 2015

Your Questions About Stilettos Nails

Sharon asks…

Can shellac nails be shaped like stiletto nails?

I wanna my nails done like Talias like in the picture but I really don't want acrylics can shellac be shape like that?!

Our pick of the answers:

Yes they can

Helen asks…

Stiletto nails in or out?

Are stiletto nails still in for 2013 or no?

Our pick of the answers:

Yes, definitely. Now more than ever I think. I work in a nail salon and we are seeing clients get stiletto nails. Maybe it depends on the area you live in though. I'd say that if you like them, just wear them. It shouldn't matter if it's "in" or "out". Wear what you like and what makes you feel good. Fierce!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Stilettos Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment