Thursday 2 July 2015

Your Questions About Womens Heels For Men

Linda asks…

Can I wear a mens white oxford shirt?

I have a big chest and it's hard to find womens button down shirts that will fit my breast right. I have tried on my husbands and it fits and I tried belting it and wearing it with black leggings. The shirt covers my butt. I also tucked it in to some black shorts and want to wear it with nude heels. Its a little baggy on the arms but the rest is ok. Do you think this could work?? Or would I just look silly?

Our pick of the answers:

Amusing comments, it's ok for a woman to wear men's clothes, yet if I guy was seen wearing tight fitting clothes like spandex, he would be considered a homosexual. Clothes are clothes in the end and are in no way determined by one's sexuality. A little bit ignorant if you think otherwise. To the OP, I have no issue with a woman in a man's shirt as long as its done with some femininity in mind. Go ahead and thumb me down, it just proves the level of ignorance on here.

Sandy asks…

How do i pick my running shoes?

im a frequent runner but i just now joined a track team, i picked my long distance shoes easily but ive never bought sprinting shoes. What are some good brands (no spikes) for sprints and hurdles?

Our pick of the answers:

Since you don't want to get spikes, you want to get shoes that are as light as possible. Because sprinters spend most of their times on their toes during the race, you also don't need shoes that have big, supportive heels; they may be good for long distance but for sprinting they'll just weigh you down. Lastly, make sure that your shoes have good grip! Shoes that have grooves or some sort of texture on the bottom of them would probably help you out with that. Good luck! Oh and adidas has some lightweight shoes. Being a girl, I would go for something like the aditrack shoes: http://www.adidas.com/us/product/womens-originals-aditrack-shoes/RE453 you would need to find some sort of shoe like this for men as well; just make sure they're light and don't forget that for sprinting, support in shoes is just extra weight and extra drag! Adizero shoes may also do the trick-- they tend to be very light which makes them perfect for both training and competing!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment