Thursday 30 July 2015

Your Questions About High Heels Without Heel

Helen asks…

foot cramps. from high heels ?

I've been getting a lot of foot cramps for the past 2-3 months. always on my right foot. the pain feels like my nerve is being pulled or something. (SO painful) So yeah i do wear a lot of high heels, but i do modeling so i can not help it. Also i go to clubs a lot and it's not so sexy without the 5 to 6 inch heels. I don't know if the cramps is coming from the heels. but if you think it is, anything i can do, other then STOP wearing them because i can't. & is this something i could see my doctor about? thank you

Our pick of the answers:

Hello, From your description it is hard to tell exactly why you have these cramps, The easy answer would indeed be your shoes but it's not the only reason. In order to provide you with the best possible assistance and diagnosis, please answer these short questions. 1) Where exactly is the pain located in your foot? 2) Is there any redness or swelling visible? 3) Does the pain go away after resting? 4) Does it also hurt when you are not standing/walking? 5) Is it sensitive to the touch? 6) Do you have high arches or flat feet? 7) Is it extra painful when getting up in the morning? 8) Did you try to exercise with different shoes to see if you still have cramps? Here are some suggestions for things you can do right now, regardless of your condition. * Ice your heel/arches at least 4 times a day - You can roll a frozen bottle on the floor with your foot. * Buy off the shelf gel inserts that you can wear in your shoes. * Stretch your legs and feet before activity or before getting out of bed in the morning. * Avoid wearing "cheap" shoes like flip flops - they provide no support for your arches. * Try to wear a lowe heel (2-3 inches) and see if it helps Again, if you can answer my questions above I will be able to help you further. You can write to me directly if you prefer, my email is itaiw@yahoo.com Best of luck!

Laura asks…

Girls, why do you wear high heels?

When you wear high heels, are you doing it because you like it or to be attractive to guys? Or both? How do you feel when you wear them? Does you boyfriend or husband like it when you do? Or does he think that it makes you too tall? And how long have you been wearing heels?

Our pick of the answers:

I wear high heels whenever I can. I am only 5 feet, but I am in fairly good shape. Wearing heels creates the illusion that my legs are longer than they actually are. My boyfriend LOVES it when I wear heels exactly for that reason. My legs and butt seem to look more toned. Lol. He does appreciate me without them though. I've been wearing heels for 10 years.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment