Wednesday 8 July 2015

Your Questions About Womens Shoes Size 12

Lizzie asks…

Does any one know where I can buy nike dunk low 309324 013 in a size 12 in womens or a mens size?

I can't find this shoe in a women's size any larger than 11 and I do not know if they make this shoe in men's.

Our pick of the answers:

You can try http://zealmall.com hope can help you

Maria asks…

I have Size 12 feet womens- is that a major dealbreaker in dating?

if a guy keeps talking about your shoe size and says its hard to find, and it compares it to his own, saying he has the same size, etc, but says he still wants to go out with you, does that mean it doesnt matter to him that you wear a size 12? or is he trying to make me feel badly ?

Our pick of the answers:

Find a guy who will love you for your size 12 feet.

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment