Wednesday 1 July 2015

Your Questions About Womens Shoes Size 5

Maria asks…

What shoe size would I be in Mens if I am a size 8 in Womens?

I feel lazy and not I don't feel like asking anyone else but I saw some really cool shoes in mens the other day and they look like womens shoes so I'm planning to get them but I don't know what shoe size I would be in mens if I am a size 8 in womens?

Our pick of the answers:

The simplest thing is to go into the store or inform from person selling. I work at construction, and i am a size 8 noramally but my safety mens boots are 5 i believe. :))) good luck

Mandy asks…

What Australian shoe size would I be in womens?

I have a 22cm foot. In Australia, what would be my general women shoe size ?

Our pick of the answers:

The lowest Australian Woman's Shoe Size that I could find on any chart is Size 3.5 which is 22.8 cm.........figure the sizes are in increments of 3 to 4 cm

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here Your Questions About Womens Shoes Size 5

No comments:

Post a Comment