Tuesday 28 July 2015

Your Questions About Shoes For Women With Wide Feet

Jenny asks…

Where to find cute shoes for wide feet?

I have pretty wide feet. I love shoes, and don't have a problem with most shoes, but can't fit into a lot of gladiator sandals or heels. i just measured and at its widest it is 9.25 in around or like 3.5-4 in across my foot is also like 10.25 in long keep in mind it is difficult to measure your own foot. the problem with online is that its a lot harder to tell whether or not i like the shoe. any good stores you know of?

Our pick of the answers:

Hi Flytzgym...! Amazon is the best place to buy and great deal. Http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8&location=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fshoes-men-women-kids-baby%2Fb%3Fie%3DUTF8%26node%3D672123011&tag=digitsy-post-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957

Susan asks…

How can I make my feet look better?

I wear a size 10 1/2 shoe in woman's and I don't have good looking feet. I just started high school and I want to start wearing sandals since they just started to allow us to. What can I do to make my feet look better so I can start wearing sandals?

Our pick of the answers:

I know how you feel, I hate the way my feet look w/short toes and a wide foot. Consider what I do: self-foot massages & pedicures with a good St. Ives scrub every now and then. I also use neutral nail polish colors in softer tones, no bold bright colors that attract attention. If those toes are hairy you may want to use a cream hair remover, that helps too, I pluck since there are only a few strays but it hurts. Have a spa day with your friends to help with the toe nail painting & make it fun!! ;)

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here high heels

No comments:

Post a Comment