Friday 17 July 2015

Your Questions About High Heels High Hopes Shirt

Betty asks…

what is more attractive to men, Jeans & T-shirt or high heels and a dress?

Our pick of the answers:

I always wear jeans and a T-shirt... Hope that's okay with everybody! Lol

Jenny asks…

High waisted shorts?

I've got a pair but I have never worn them because I am not sure how. Problem is, I have quite short legs so do I have to wear them with heels? And is it weird to wear them with leggings?

Our pick of the answers:

I think heels will make your legs look longer, but ballet flats look cute with them too, i just wouldn't wear rubber flips they just look weird to me w/ high waisted shorts. Leggings, i dunno you might be able to pull it off but try it on and ask your girlfriends first :) I love high waisted shorts and wear mine all the time with a large blouse tucked in or a tee shirt tucked in and gladiator sandals or high espadrilles. Hope I helped

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


If you're interested, read more here womens shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment