Tuesday 21 July 2015

Your Questions About High Heels For Prom

Mary asks…

Is it possible to hem a prom dress without cutting it?

I bought a prom dress off of eBay and it is a little to long, not to mention my date is short, so wearing high heels isn't an option. Also, my older sister said she was interested in wearing the dress for her Senior prom this year and she is taller than me plus she would be able to wear heels, so if I cut the dress, she won't be able to wear it. Is it possible to hem the dress without cutting it? Help! Prom is coming up soon and I don't know what to do!

Our pick of the answers:

Of course! All you have to do is buy a rool of hemming tape! :) All you have to do is place it in the part of the dress you wish to hem and iron it on. It stays in place and looks perfectly fine! Its simple and fast! :) Good luck and have a great prom!!

Donna asks…

For someone who wants to learn how to walk in heels, what is a good shoe brand to start out with?

I want to start wearing heels, im 17 and by prom I want to rock some bomb high heels (i mean June of next year) but i want to really start walking in some heels. What shoe brand should i start out with?

Our pick of the answers:

Ok, I know there is a recession and everything but try to get some designer heels because they are quality, otherwise they wouldnt be so expensive. Look in the price range of $75-500. You can go to Lord and Taylor and find some $70 shoes from coach (my favorite) or find prada heels for a lot more at nordstroms. I hope I helped!

Powered by Yahoo! Answers


No comments:

Post a Comment